The Great Books Foundation is interested in finding an Editorial Intern. Please see below. If interested, please contact Mary Klein (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This is a wonderful opportunity at an incredible organization. Apply soon! If you are selected, contact Prof. Chris Green (CGREEN1@depaul.edu) to register for spring internship credit.
Possible projects for the internship:
· Fact-check author headnotes for adult or K-12 anthologies
· Research and assist with permissions process
· Key in selections and make corrections using InCopy
· Proofread and cold read adult anthologies, teacher materials, K-12 student fiction/nonfiction materials, catalogs, or website materials
· Review/QA ebooks on multiple platforms
· Shadow/assist Editorial Services person on cross-team projects (examples include book projects, professional development offerings, videos/webinars, website revisions)
· Write posts for Great Books Connections
· Help with some of the regular filing, organizing, photocopying, and library runs
We are committed to providing our interns with meaningful work, and the more abilities and interests the intern has, the more we will have for that person to do!