Reunion: The Dallas Review is currently seeking submissions. Reunion features poetry, fiction, nonfiction, visual arts, translations, and drama.
We are seeking fresh, well-crafted, professional quality work from across the nation and abroad to publish in our large format, full color annual publication.
- Fiction: one story, up to 5,000 words
- Poetry: 3-5 poems. Longer poems will be considered, but shorter poems are desirable. Please submit poems as one document.
- Creative Nonfiction: up to 5,000 words.
- Translation: 3-5 poems, or up 3,000 words of prose, can be an actual translation and/or a scholarly essay on translation. Please obtain all necessary permissions prior to submitting your piece.
- Drama: one play or screenplay, up to 5,000 words.
- Visual Art: at least 3 distinct images, including drawing, digital, other 2-dimensional formats, and photography. Please submit your files in high-resolution TIFF format of between 5-8 mbs, 300 DPI.
Submissions are open until January 15, 2017.
For more information and complete submission guidelines, please visit our website at https://www.utdallas.edu/ah/reunion/ or email us at email@example.com.