AptAmigo is seeking interns to write content for their blog. Their internship description is below. If you are selected, contact Professor Chris Green (CGREEN1@depaul.edu) for Winter Quarter credit.
Job Title: Content Creation Intern
Job Objective: Creating Chicago and real estate specific content for AptAmigo’s blog; learning how to maximize your posts’s impact using SEO and social media.
What we’re looking for:
- You are a creative, self-starter who can easily complete a 500 word post within1-2 hours.
- You can producing one completed post per week.
- You are self-motivated to complete tasks, and are enthusiastic about taking on new assignments.
- Ability to navigate and use Google Drive.
What you will learn:
- Hone your creative writing and editing skills through content creation for AptAmigo’s blog.
- Learn the basics of SEO for blogging; utilization of Google AdWords.
- Basic html code for Ghost blogging platform.
- Create your own social media strategy to promote your posts.
What to expect if you work with us:
- A typical blog post request will require a 500 word min/max.
- Posts must be related to real estate and/or Chicago.
- You are more than welcome to pitch us your own post ideas. We love hearing new and creative ideas, and are more than happy to listen and collaborate if the post would be a good fit.
- The content will be posted to our AptAmigo blog and will be shared on social media, as well as other online outlets that choose to promote us.
- All content you produce will be posted under your name as the original author.
- Expect a fast paced lifestyle, and earn bragging points through working in the glamorous start-up world!
What will we NOT tolerate?
AptAmigo has a strict policy against any form of plagiarism. Our goal is to deliver original content that is a product of our writers’ own thinking. Submitting someone else’s’ work is against our policy and will result in the termination of your services.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.