Students, see below for an exceptional internship opportunity sure to be a worthwhile experience for those interest din digital publishing and the arts!
The Web Intern reports to the Digital Director and will be responsible for assisting with social media management as well as web and email content development for CAR (www.chicagoartistsresource.org) and CAC (www.chicagoartistscoalition.org). Through this position, the intern will learn about all aspects of digital content creation, publishing, marketing, and measurement.
This is a unpaid internship for a non-profit arts organization. College credit can be arranged for undergraduate or graduate students. This position is for 15–20 hours/week. Ideally the length of internship is six months.
Please visit the posting page at the CAR website for more information and application details. The deadline to apply is January 31, 2015.
- Edit web content for clarity and appropriateness
- Create visually rich posts for social media
- Produce and edit email newsletters
- Field customer service inquiries and issues from the CAR community
- Assist in content development for internal and external advertising campaigns
Submit application materials by January 31, 2015.